Head above: Buying through our links may result in a commission. In addition, we take your privacy rights seriously. Head Here. to learn more.
Sales that deserve some attention by heading to the weekend or a little earlier. Five of the best sales are down, plus bonus sales if necessary. Included are some options worth noting.
- Ludlow Slim-fit blazer in English cotton-wool –$243.60(348)
- Wool neck sweater – $103.60 ($148)
- Merino nylon wool sweater with cable neck – $82.60 (118)
- Wallace & Barnes jean strap in Italian leather – $68.60 ($98)
- Organic cotton poplin shirt Slim Secret Wash – 55.65 ($79.50)
- Topcoats Ludlow in lana-cashmere –$348.60($498)toffee, heather steel, or navy
- Topcoats Ludlow in the mixture of marine grey wool –$313.60($448)toffee, heather steel, or navy
Curiously, some things that were pulling 30% yesterday are now excluded. As your new to autumn ’22 boots Kenton. Which is pretty weird. But there’s still a lot left to get that 30% discount, including a lot of new arrivals. And yes, suits. The suits are still get a very, very rare one or two times a year? If that?) 30% discount. Details about the costumes here.
One not so big-headed-up: Looks like J. Crew changed. his turkeys dock for this year. Looks like they cut it shorter.He changed it from a front of 8 buttons to a 6, and left the pair of lower pockets. You might like the new version better. Many of us prefer (He prefers a lot.The old man.review of the old can be found here.) And the new ones cost $50 more.
The shipment starts on October 7. So it’s a little prior order. The $50 special for early birds is available until 7 October. Full review Here., although in the option sold (for now?) cosmic gray.
- Bolso Fossil Defender Duffle – $ 280 ($400)
- Kiehl’s Oil Eliminator 24-Hour Anti-Shine Moisturizer for Men – $23.80 ($28)
- Kiehl oil of aceited noise beard – $25.50 ($0)
- Timex Mechanical Movement Expedition North Watch – $171.75 ($229)
- Timex Expedition Sierra – $66.75 ($89)
- Mido Ocean Star Tribute automatic watch – $882.50 ($1150)
Complete information. I don’t know what’s going on here. It seems that for the time of being Nordstrom has torn down the “price matching” section on your site and replaced it with this feature “Limited Time Sale”? I think it’s competing with the current 25% – 30% of Macy’s sale. But some of these things don’t seem to be available on Macy. So I’m not totally sure what’s going on. Maybe it’s just your game price section for another, new name (An honor of a different color!… and for that, sales prices could expire at any time. Everything is free, and returns are easy and free. One of the advantages of doing business with Nordy. Image and products above are 100% NO on scale. Because as much as I wish I had that kind of time. I don’t have that kind of time. It’s hard enough to see what’s on a phone screen.
For those who understood $190 / $305 “Stellar air” in brown chukkas yesterday. These Clarks are not Bushacre 2. The Bushacre 2 is known to be quite unforgivable in its feet. 3 has greatly improved damping. Perhaps not Sanders Hi-Top cushioning, but noticeably better than Bushacre 2. Head here for full review. Please note that the price seems to be quite stable depending on size, but some sizes are accumulating a bit of price. That’s Amazon and its robots for you.
- Unstructured Garment Cotton Sportcoats in the marina, khaki, green or taupe – $182.40 ($248)
- Full canvas Neapolitan cutter Hopsack Sportcoat – $398.40 ($548)
- Silk / Wool Sportcoat marine without structure – $278.40 (398)
- 100% white green fat Sportcoat – $238.40 (328)
Once again, but with feeling. Last week those unbuilt cotton dyed garments were 20% off. This week they are for sale for $20 discount, and the SUMMER code strikes an additional 20% discount. So, yeah, it looks like Spier wants to get rid of them. Some other items worth noting on this sale. It’s not the most extensive selection.
It is also worth mentioning:
- GAP: 46% discount when you stack the codes GAPVIP and PERK . Exclusions apply, of course.
- Huckberry:Flint and Tinder 365 Cords – 2 for $175 (normally $98 per).
- Nike: Extra 20% discount for members (gotta be logged in) w/ FALL20